Admissions and Student Aid Advising Session
Tuesday, November 27
Noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Are you interested in applying to Penn State Great Valley but don't know where to begin?
- Do you wonder how to effectively manage your application package?
- Do you seek practical advice about writing your statement of intent?
- Are you concerned about how to pay for graduate school?
- Would you like information on how to manage a federal student loan at Penn State Great Valley?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, this advising session can offer the answers.
Student-tailored sessions take just 30 minutes and advisers will meet with you on a one-to-one basis to answer all your questions. In addition, financial aid advisers will provide information about the sources of aid and how to apply.
Make an appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
For Admissions Advising:
Call 610-648-3282 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Student Loans Advising:
E-mail email@example.com or call 610-648-3311.