Bo Ouyang, Ph.D.
- Financial accounting
- Managerial accounting
- Member of American Accounting Association
- Reviewer for American Accounting Association Annual Meetings, American Accounting Association Annual Southwest Regional Meetings
- Ph.D. - University of Texas-Arlington, Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting - University of Texas-Arlington
- B.S. - Hunan Normal University, China, English Education
Peer Reviewed Journal Publications
Executive Turnover Following Option Backdating Allegations. With Efendi, J, Files, R and Swanson, E. The Accounting Review: January 2013, Vol. 88, No. 1, pp. 75-105.
" Is Option Backdating Efficient Contracting or Compensation Fraud? Evidence from Executive Turnover." With Efendi, J, Files, R and Swanson, E.
2011 American Accounting Association Financial Accounting and Reporting Section (FARS) Mid-Year Meeting , Tampa, FL, January, 2011