Academic Conference Information
The Conference Center at Penn State Great Valley is a state-of-the-art conference facility in an educational setting centrally located in Malvern, PA.
An academic conference provides a unique opportunity for researchers, professors, and/or students to present and exchange information.
Conference and meeting space features:
- 300-seat auditorium, ideal for keynote speakers and general sessions
- Exhibit space for posters and academic papers to be displayed
- Classrooms for break-out sessions and small lectures
- Several hotels are located within a few miles of Penn State Great Valley, and Chester County, PA is home to dozens of award-winning restaurants, entertainment venues and attractions
The Conference Planning Services staff is available to assist with all aspects of an academic conference. They build on their past success, and strive to continue the tradition of excellence in service, technology, and education, that clients have come to know and trust.
|Classrooms for the Future Conference, October 2008
“The CFF conference was very well received. I heard so many comments that the attendees got so much from the sessions because the presenters were all CFF coaches. They really did share “best practices” for the next generation of CFF coaches. Also Holly Jobe from PDE and Kyle Peck gave us a great keynote that really set the tone for the rest of the conference. Thanks to everyone who made this a success.”
- Dr. Roy Clariana, professor and division head, Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies