Request a loan correction if needed

If your loan estimate will not cover your University charges, you can submit a request for more funds. See How to request a loan increase.

You can decrease or cancel your loan if desired. See How to Decrease your Loan.

If your loan is withdrawn or not disbursed, and you now meet all criteria for a loan, you can ask for a loan reinstatement. See How to request a loan reinstatement.

Summer loans must always be requested by the student. See How to request a summer loan and 

Penn State Great Valley tuition is due on the first day of each semester or on the bill due date, whichever is earlier. Federal loan recipients at Penn State Great Valley must request loan adjustments and complete semester registrations before the first day of the first class of each semester. Late requests for loan adjustments will be accommodated as schedules allow.