Manage Student Aid on eLion
All student aid recipients are responsible for managing their funding on eLion. Students can review current information on student loans and other aid by visiting www.elion.psu.edu and clicking on the Student Aid Summary from the left-hand menu.
- Once a FAFSA is processed, the student meets all aid eligibility criteria and is enrolled in at least five credits for a 14-week semester, updated loan or scholarship information will be listed on the Student Aid Summary.
- The Student Aid Summary will include, among other information:
- A checklist of required next steps, personalized to each aid recipient
- Stafford Loan and Graduate Plus Loan status reports and histories
- Confirmation of verification documents received
- Scholarship award information
- From the Student Aid Summary, students can pay semester bills on eLion using loan funds, get a status report on aid awarded, and more.