ANGEL Course Management System
ANGEL is a course management system that you will use to access course materials from your professors. You will need to set up your PSU Access Account User ID and password to use this system. To learn more about setting up your Access Account, call the Help Desk in Computer Services - 610-648-3230 - or e-mail email@example.com.
To access Angel, follow these steps:
- Go to https://cms.psu.edu/frames.aspx.
- Click Log On, and enter your PSU Access Account User ID and password.
- Access your course information and store your personal information.
- Be sure to log off to maintain accurate course data.
- For updates you can visit the ANGEL Community Hub.
If you have trouble accessing or using ANGEL, please contact Julie Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-648-3325.